Want to cover your body in chocolate?
Ever wished you could just cover yourself with chocolate?
Well, now you can! My friends at Koko Body have developed a very special recipe Cacao Body Scrub, using one of my favourite origin cacao beans: Peru.
This special cacao body scrub helps to exfoliate the skin and re-energize the mind, is the perfect treat for yourself or someone else!
Suitable for all skin types, but a patch test is always recommended.
Do not use on the face or sensitive areas.
New Zealand made, small batch produced, so only limited stock available!
Available in 150gram plastic pots, so it easily fits on your shower shelf and no risk of breaking when dropped = child safe!
Depending on how much scrub you use, each pot will hold enough mixture for 2-3 uses.
Why use cacao in a body scrub?
- Single origin cacao from Peru – Has high theobromine content which means it is full of antioxidants. Polyphenol rich cacao can help with oxygenation through increased blood flow, so great to help exfoliate and potentially even reduce cellulite. High quality cacao like this can also be helpful to maintain overall skin health.
Cane sugar – certified organic and fairtrade
Coconut Oil – certified organic and fairtrade
Safflower OIl – certified organic
Cacao – certified organic and fairtrade
Macadamia Oil – certified organic
Tocpherol – Natural Vitamin E
Cetearyl Glucoside and Sorbitan Olivate – Ecocert approved plant based emulsifier (palm free)
- Prices and payments are all in New Zealand Dollars.
- The photos on this page show an example of the types of products in each box, not actual contents.
- All orders are charged a $6.95 delivery fee or $11.50 for rural deliveries.
- This cacao face mask is meant as a self care/enjoyment item, and is not intended to be used as a medical treatment