Want to cover your face in chocolate?
Ever wished you could just cover yourself with chocolate?
Well, now you can! My friends at Koko Body have developed a very special recipe Cacao Face Mask, using one of my favourite origin cacao beans: Peru.
This special cacao face mask feels lovely on the skin and is the perfect treat for yourself or someone else!
Each packet contains enough clay to make 10 face masks.
You simply mix the powder with water to get a nice wet clay mixture, and apply to your face.
So go get your friends together and enjoy this delicious treat for your skin!
Suitable for all skin types, but a patch test is always recommended.
Face mask ingredients
- Single origin cacao from Peru – Has high theobromine content which means it is full of antioxidants. It can help prevent photodamage, which can lead to fine lines and wrinkles. Polyphenol rich cacao can help with oxygenation through increased blood flow. High quality cacao like this can also be helpful to maintain overall skin health.
- New Zealand glacial clay – A unique blend of nontronite (iron rich) clay found only at the foothills of the Southern Alps. It is a gentle exfoliator removing dull dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. The clay can help draw out impurities and toxins from your pores, as well as stimulate cell renewal and collagen production. Its high level of minerals, including silica, can leave skin feeling soft and nourished.
- Aloe vera – Has a moisturising effect and can help plump and soften dry, tight skin. It has healing properties which make it useful for skin suffering from breakouts, and it encourages wound healing as well as having an antiseptic effect.
- Passion flower – Rich in omega 6 and other fatty acids, passionflower has a calming nourishing affect on the skin. It can balance sebum production in oily skin at the same time as providing nourishment for dry skin.
- Prices and payments are all in New Zealand Dollars.
- The photos on this page show an example of the types of products in each box, not actual contents.
- All orders are charged a $6.95 delivery fee or $11.50 for rural deliveries.
- This cacao face mask is meant as a self care/enjoyment item, and is not intended to be used as a medical treatment