Chocolate Infusion Event – 25th February 6.30pm
Join us on a journey through the world of chocolate & Liquor pairing.
Looking for the perfect date night for you and your partner, or a fun night out with friends?
Enjoy an exclusive evening of deliciousness, and enjoy a tasting of 7 amazing New Zealand made chocolates,
accompanied by 7 specially selected liquors.
You will be guided through each pairing with a little information about some of the ingredients and the reasons for the pairing.
This evening is designed for you to discover and enjoy new flavours you may have otherwise never tried.
Learn something new, while enjoying new flavours and a giggle or two!
Limited tickets available, we have had lots of requests about this evening, so tickets are sure to sell out quick.
- 7x chocolate samples, a mixed variety of bars and bonbons/truffles
- 7x liquor samples, served in 30ml glasses
- A slice of dessert pizza to finish off the night
After the event is finished you are welcome to stay for further chatting, and to enjoy another drink at the bar.
The Chocolate Infusion event is held at Zac’s Bar in Parnell, it’s a city-fringe location with plenty of street parking, a full range of popular and craft beers, good wines by the glass, great bar snacks and pizzas, and it has an extensive spirits selection available.
For any further enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets must be purchased before the event, either on this page, or at the venue. No door sales
- We reserve the right to ask guests to leave if they become too intoxicated or disruptive
- No refunds are offered, unless the event is postponed in line with Government recommendations
- If minimum ticket sales are not reached by 10th February we will refund your ticket price