Next session: 29th August @ 7pm
Ordering deadline: 7th August
Join Kim from The Chocolate Tour for an online live chocolate tasting, an hour designed for indulgent chocolate eating and fun!
This August tasting session focuses on experiencing ”single origin” dark chocolate from 5 different countries, and learning about their makers.
There will also be of plenty time to discuss your opinion on the different chocolates, and ask questions.
The event will be held via Zoom, and you are encouraged to turn on your camera and join the conversation.
However there is no obligation to turn your camera on, if you rather just listen and watch!
How much chocolate will I receive?
- You will receive 5 different chocolate bars (NZ-made, artisan and craft chocolate varieties)
- The Standard box will include 1 of each flavour and is enough for 1-2 people.
- The Large box will have doubles of everything and is a great option if you have more then 2 people participating,
or if you would like to have a few extras for yourself.
Pictures on this page are an example only, the actual flavours you will receive are a surprise.
How does this work?
The live event will be hosted via Zoom, on Saturday 29th August at 7pm (expected to finish at 8pm)
Your chocolate will be dispatched to you a week or 2 in advance.
You will be emailed the link a couple days in advance.
Can my partner participate?
Your partner, and kids, are very welcome to join us!
There will be enough chocolate in a Standard box for 2 people to share and taste.
However you can purchase multiple boxes (or upgrade to a Large) to suit more people.
- Prices and payments are all in New Zealand Dollars.
- The photos on this page show an example of the types of products in each box, not actual contents.
- All one-off boxes are charged a $6 delivery fee or $10 for rural deliveries.